Week Day Wedding
Wedding Planning Checklist
Thinking of a Week-day Wedding? A week-day has a great deal to recommend it.
1. For the budget conscious bride and groom, a week-day wedding means savings. All wedding services tend to be cheaper and more readily available.
2. Instead of booking your wedding venue months or even years ahead, you can get it when you want it.
3. Other reasons couples have chosen to be married have been personal ones. Couples have married on a a Friday because they consider it a lucky day on which to start their marriage.
4. Others have celebrated their wedding on a Thursday when their own parents were celebrating their wedding anniversary.
A Monday wedding in their lounge room was followed by a surprise reception party for all their friends on the following week-end.
5. Then there have been emergencies and crisis where the planned for huge wedding had to be put forward to a quick just the couple and the witnesses wedding.
6. For the romantic couple, the Wednesday Wedding meant they exchanged their Wedding Vows at that special restaurant where he popped the question.
Or at that park where they used to share their lunch.
Or at the home of the friend who introduced them.