Wedding Planning Checklist
Partners who have been together for many years, constantly being urged by their relatives and friends to get married, may choose to hold a wedding ceremony when their friends least expect it. Some of these surprise wedding include:
1. On Christmas day after everyone has opened their gifts but before they sit down to dinner.
2. New Year's Eve or New Year's Day are two other days being used for unexpected wedding ceremony.
3. A birthday party which has been going on for a few hours and guests have begun to relax.
4. A family barbeque for no particular reason at all.
5. Make sure the wedding will be a pleasant surprise and not a shock or even disappointment to those of your relatives or friends who have never taken to your partner.
6. On the other hand, if your closest family members have been looking forward to your wedding, consider whether they may be disappointed at having missed out on the wedding planning.
7. Give some indication that this is going to be a special day so that your guests won't be embarrassed by the way they've dressed.
8. If your guests are the kind that don't believe in watches, either have the party going for couple of hours before the wedding begins, or give them some reason for turning up on time.
9. Once you are ready for the wedding ceremony, slip out of the room to get dressed, while appointing someone to announce you with a fanfare, followed by a wedding march.